Monday, November 15, 2010

A Big Welcome*

A BIG hello and welcome to Candy's Apple. A place where nothing is off limits and everything is sweet... most of the time.

So here comes the important question... what is this blog all about?

While studying design back in my hometown of Sydney, Australia, I was told I had to do an internship to complete my degree. The rules were:
a. I could do anything within the realm of design and most importantly...
b. it could be anywhere in the world.
As soon as rule b came out of my professors mouth, my ears heard a small voice. It was New York calling my name!

I packed my bags, kissed the family goodbye and moved to Manhattan. Trusting that the legendary Big Apple would infuse my life with passion, love and above all inspiration.

This blog is about my adventures from downunder to downtown. A place far from sunny Sydney. A place where dreams are not only made but born.

Join me as I deal with New York living, internship dilemmas and new experiences. All through the eyes of Candy's apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment